Aaron is a Senior Acoustic Engineer in the Marshall Day Sydney Office. He has over 6 years of experience in acoustics, having graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical (1st class Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce, as well as completing a PhD by Research at Swinburne University of Technology.
Aaron specialises in building services acoustic advice across commercial, residential, healthcare and industrial building developments for control of internal building services noise levels, external plant noise emission, as well as design for speech privacy and speech intelligibility. Aaron has in addition, experience in sustainable design including building energy simulation and responsibity for Green Star project deliveries.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Engineering (1st Class Honours) (Mechanical), University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Australia
- PhD by Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Member, Australian Acoustical Society (MAAS)
- Member IEAust – Member of the Institute of Engineers Australia