Anjali Chandhok is a consultant with the Melbourne office specialising in environmental noise modelling, monitoring and impact assessment.
Anjali joined Marshall Day Acoustics in late 2010, after graduating from the University of Sydney with a Masters of Design Science (Audio & Acoustics). She has since gained experienced in a wide range of acoustic projects including environmental noise control, transport noise monitoring, occupational noise, industrial noise and building acoustics.
Project specific tasks include environmental noise modelling and monitoring, occupational noise assessments, building acoustic design and local environmental planning assessments.
In her final year at the University of Sydney, Anjali worked on a review paper on the psychological and physiological effects of low frequency noise on humans and was awarded the Australian Acoustical Society (NSW Division) Acoustics Prize.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Design Science (Audio & Acoustics), University of Sydney, 2010
- Bachelor of Science (Electronic Media), University of Madras, 2008
- Diploma in Audio Engineering, SAE Technology College, 2005
- MAAS – Member of the Australian Acoustical Society
- Rail Industry Safety Induction (RISI)