Alex is a consultant based in the Christchurch office. Prior to moving to New Zealand, Alex worked in acoustics for four years in the United Kingdom.
He joined Marshall Day Acoustics in 2018 and has developed expertise in a variety of fields including environmental noise, industrial noise control design, noise assessment reports for resource consent applications (commercial and industrial developments) as well as construction and vibration monitoring.
Qualifications & Memberships
- BA (Hons) Geography, Plymouth University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Acoustic and Noise Control, Insitute of Acoustics
- Associate Member of the Institute of Acoustics
- Member of the Acoustical Society of New Zealand
- Resource Management Law Association