Good acoustic planning needs noise policies, development assessments and local authority overview to all work in harmony.
We have experience across all of these aspects of planning work. Our project work includes:
- Consulting to policy makers and regulatory authorities to draft acoustic plans and policy documents
- Detailed acoustic assessment work for proposed developments on behalf of both developers and objectors
- Peer review services and acoustic training for local authorities
- Noise complaint assessments and mitigation design
- Expert witness and legal testimony services